Luoyang, 23 April, 2013: The Inspection center of Luoyang SBI Special Bearing was built in 2011. After a few months commissioning, the official application was sent to China National Accreditation Service for conformity assessment (CNAS) in May 2012 and executed the site assessment in November 2012.
The Inspection Center is accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 with general requirements for the competence of Testing and Calibration (CNAS-CL01 Accreditation Criteria for the competence of Testing and Calibration laboratories). The scope of accreditation includes dimensions, rotation accuracy and hardness of the bearings, accredited for dimensions d≥20mm up to D≤2000mm.
Thanks to the certification, SBI bearing and Inspection center will be able to deliver her customers the following Benefits:
- Reliable indicator of technical competences to conduct testing and calibration services within relevant accreditation criteria.
- Increase competition skills and product reliability on the market
- Recognition by accreditation bodies who have signed mutual recognition arrangements (MRAs).
- Chances to participate in multilateral or mutual cooperative exchanges between conformity assessment bodies on International level.
- Permission of using CNAS national accreditation symbols and ILAC combined MRA marks in accredited scope.
- Ranking in directory of accredited bodies. Luoyang SBI Special Bearing and the Inspection center will provide customers with quality products and better service as always.
Phone: +86 (0) 379641220